Healthcare IT Talent
Our healthcare IT consultants make up a comprehensive talent network offering value to hospitals and healthcare systems worldwide.
- 97% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants and contractors on Epic projects are certified. The other 3% are not certified at the client's request.
- 95% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants on Cerner projects have multiple, successful implementation experience.
- 68% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants have multiple healthcare IT certifications.
- iPartner Healthcare IT's termination rate for placed consultants (where the consultant/contractor is at fault) is less than 1%.
- Where client hospitals are looking to extend consultants on existing projects, iPartner Healthcare IT has a 88% extension rate.
- iPartner Healthcare IT runs the largest Epic-only and Cerner-only groups on the Internet.
- iPartner Healthcare IT runs the largest "Best of the Best" groups in regard to healthcare IT consulting. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 certifications and minimum 2 successful implementations.
We maintain our reputation for successful healthcare IT consulting and staffing because of our thorough and selective candidate screening process.
With access to the largest Epic-only and Cerner-only LinkedIn groups, as well as a Population Health Management group, we are able to provide hospitals and healthcare systems with expert consultants and service providers with a variety of skills and certifications.