This is what we do.

Healthcare IT Talent

Healthcare IT Talent

Our healthcare IT consultants make up a comprehensive talent network offering value to hospitals and healthcare systems worldwide.

  • 97% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants and contractors on Epic projects are certified. The other 3% are not certified at the client's request.
  • 95% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants on Cerner projects have multiple, successful implementation experience.
  • 68% of iPartner Healthcare IT consultants have multiple healthcare IT certifications.
  • iPartner Healthcare IT's termination rate for placed consultants (where the consultant/contractor is at fault) is less than 1%.
  • Where client hospitals are looking to extend consultants on existing projects, iPartner Healthcare IT has a 88% extension rate.
  • iPartner Healthcare IT runs the largest Epic-only and Cerner-only groups on the Internet.
  • iPartner Healthcare IT runs the largest "Best of the Best" groups in regard to healthcare IT consulting. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 certifications and minimum 2 successful implementations.

We maintain our reputation for successful healthcare IT consulting and staffing because of our thorough and selective candidate screening process.

With access to the largest Epic-only and Cerner-only LinkedIn groups, as well as a Population Health Management group, we are able to provide hospitals and healthcare systems with expert consultants and service providers with a variety of skills and certifications.